pitbox.io for engineers
Analysing event preparation, goal setting, driver feedback and car setup; an engineers job is never done. When fractions of a second make the difference, you need to spend your time as efficiently as possible.
- Consolidate all your car setup data into a secure location
- Consistent feedback between driver and engineer
- Retrieve your data any time and any place
- Don’t rely on pen and paper, communicate with your drivers and engineers seamlessly and with clarity
- Only send mechanics car setup changes on a need to know basis, keeping team data and IP secure
- Increase team efficiency at the track and create more time to make better decisions
Increase operational efficiency
Compare handling feedback between drivers
Save, compare and analyse car setups
Secure data storage with 24/7 access
Performance insights at your fingertips help you make better decisions – faster
- Structured feedback
- Allow drivers to provide feedback session by session, corner by corner. With each corner, a driver can provide accurate feedback against each phase of the turn along with detailed comment
- Compare feedback
- Compare driver’s independently, or overlay the driver’s feedback against each other. Easily see common patterns in driver feedback (good and bad) which allows the engineer to quickly decipher the cars handling balance.
- Car Setup
- Store all car setup details, for every stint of every session, as well as setup and setdown data. Send all setup changes required to the mechanic(s) for the specified session in two clicks, and receive feedback once the task has been completed.
- Master Track Map
- Build your own database of track notes with visuals. Document notes for each corner of each track with every detail necessary to support you in role as an engineer.
Driver feedback overlay
Master track map
pitbox.io has been invaluable to me while racing in Thailand, Australia and New Zealand. I love the fact that I can access all of my feedback and track notes for any circuit, anywhere on the planetJaylyn RobothamAustralian Toyota 86 Series Driver
I've used pitbox.io last year in open wheelers. I can't work without it now so I have introduced it to my engineer this year in Super2. I find using master track for pre weekend preparation and track walks invaluable. At the track, capturing my feedback session by session to my engineer is quick and easy in pitbox.io.Angelo MouzourisDunlop Super2 Supercars series
McElrea Racing gathers large amounts of data every time we are at the race track. This is our IP and competitive advantage, and pitbox.io looks after all of our data security requirementsAndy McElreaMcElrea Racing Team Principal
I love pitbox.io's Master Track Map feature, which has greatly improved my event preparation, and has meant I've wasted less laps this season getting up to speed at each trackHamish RibaritsAustralian Super3 Driver
pitbox.io has made it easy for me to communicate with my clients both at and away from the race track, and ensure they are always achieving their goalsBart MawerDriver Coach