Your job as an Engineer is to analyse driver feedback, past car setups and tyre information to make the best possible decision to make the car faster.
When fractions of a second matter, you need to spend your time as efficiently as possible.
Why use pitbox.io?
- Consolidate all your car setup data into a secure location
- Consistent feedback between driver and engineer
- Retrieve your data any time and any place
- Don’t rely on pen and paper, communicate with your drivers and engineers seamlessly and with clarity
- Increase team efficiency at the track and create more time to make better decisions
- Store all your tyre information securely in one place that is easily searchable
- Compare your car setup and tyre data between any two cars, sessions or events
Increase operational efficiency
Compare handling feedback between drivers
Save, compare and analyse car setups
Secure data storage with 24/7 access
I've used pitbox.io last year in open wheelers. I can't work without it now so I have introduced it to my engineer this year in Super2. I find using master track for pre weekend preparation and track walks invaluable. At the track, capturing my feedback session by session to my engineer is quick and easy in pitbox.io.Angelo MouzourisDunlop Super2 Supercars series
McElrea Racing gathers large amounts of data every time we are at the race track. This is our IP and competitive advantage, and pitbox.io looks after all of our data security requirementsAndy McElreaMcElrea Racing Team Principal
pitbox.io has made it easy for me to communicate with my clients both at and away from the race track, and ensure they are always achieving their goalsBart MawerDriver Coach